Case Snack & Drink Ordering
Webster Dining is excited to offer Bulk Ordering for select menu items using your Blue & Gold Meal Plan Points! Ordering snack items and drinks in cases gives you the opportunity to spend unused points and stock up for break!
How it Works:
- Click through to the order form below and place your order. When you checkout, please checkout as a guest.
- Our staff will give you a call on the phone number you provide to confirm your order within 24-48 business hours. Your Blue & Gold Points will then be deducted upon order confirmation and you are limited to 1 order per semester. Orders will be picked up from Marletto's Marketplace during your scheduled pick-up time.
- A few days before your scheduled pick-up time, we will give you a reminder call. If you are unable to make your confirmed pickup time, let us know when we call or contact us at 314-246-6902. See details below regarding reschedules.
- Pick up your order from Marletto's Marketplace!
Click here to place your order (This link will close on April/23/2021 at 5 pm CST) Online Order Dates: April 9th through April 23rd, for pick-up April 26th through May 7th. The form will reopen Fall 2021.
The fine print:
- If the distributor is out of a specific item, it will be replaced with a similar substitute item. Bulk purchases will reflect a premium price due to distributor food cost and handling.
- Orders must be placed by April 23rd at 5 pm. for the early Spring Bulk Order at 5:00 PM 2021 semester. We are unable to accept late orders.
- Orders not picked up by May 7th at 2:00 PMwill be returned to stock and no refunds will be issued.
- are limited to one order forthe early Spring semester. If you exceed this limit, our staff will contact you to determine which order you want to fulfill.
- Due to quality assurance, we are only offering pre-packaged snack items and bottled beverages this year.
- Please note that there is a limit of 3 cases, total beverages and each food items allowed per order . If you exceed this, our staff will contact you to determine which flavor you want in your order.
- Orders will be picked up from Marletto's Marketplace by appointment only. If you are unable to make your confirmed pick-up time, contact Dining Services at 314-246-6902.
- You may reschedule your order pick-up until Thursday, May 4th at 4:00 PM. No reschedules after that time will be accepted.
- If you need to use a cart to get your order home, there is limited availability. Dining will lend out carts, but the service is first come, first serve and a university or government issued photo ID is required. If the cart is not returned within one hour, your account will be charged a fee of $20 in meal plan points. If the cart is not returned, you will be charged for the replacement of the cart.