Plan Options

If would like to purchase a meal plan or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, please visit Student Accounts located on the lower level of the Administration building. If you have a question about the meal plans offered, please call our main office on campus at (314) 246-6902.

The Resident meal plan operates on an “all points” or “declining balance” basis. This offers students the ultimate in flexibility and spending options at our Campus Dining Services locations. This plan allows students to get whatever they want at any time when Dining Services is open. Students can dine at Marletto’s, the Crossroads food court in the University Center, the Library Café featuring Kaldi’s, or the Simply-to-Go unit in the East Academic Building. Points not used during the fall semester carry over to the spring semester. Points not used by the end of the academic year are forfeited.Points on this meal plan cannot be used at off-campus restaurants. 

Blue and Gold Meal Plan
Students get $1700 in points to spend at any Dining Services location on campus. ($800 goes to University overhead). Price listed is per semester.
Price: $2,500.00

125 flat-fee undergraduates (commuters and campus apartment residents) not on a Blue & Gold Residential Plan will be eligible for $100 per semester in dining dollars. These dollars will be added to your Webster ID card at no additional cost and can be used in any dining location on campus. Up to 125 students will have the opportunity to opt into the plan in FA21 and SP22. Information regarding this process will be communicated via the weekly Gorlok Gazette received by students to their email. Each purchase will be debited from your account with balance available on your receipt. When you have a low or zero balance remaining on this plan, you can continue to save on campus dining purchases with Gorlok Bucks.

Gorlok Bucks require a separate contract and are not part of the meal plan. Gorlok Bucks may be used at selected off-campus restaurants to offer more variety and longer hours of service to campus residents. Gorlok Bucks can also be used at on-campus locations.  If used on-campus, the purchase will be tax free and discounted for items purchased.  All balances remaining on Gorlok Bucks will be forfeited after 18 months of inactivity.  You may purchase Gorlok Bucks with your student account or with a credit card.

Gorlok Bucks
To purchase Gorlock Bucks complete the contract, which is an online form on the PatronWeb through Housing and Residential Life. 

To add Gorlok Bucks using a credit card, use this web site here.

To charge your student account go to this web site here. Use your Webster University Connections username and password to log in. You will then click on the appropriate form.