Steps for Ordering Meals / 7-Day Care Package During Isolation / Quarantine
- To order your meals, click on the Marletto’s menu tab to view the meal options. In the upper right corner click on the menu tab and look for isolation/quarantine. These instructions along with a link to the meal ordering form (bottom of page) will be in this link. Keep in mind that you will be ordering in advance for your meals.
- If you would like to order a 7-day care package, click on the 7-Day Isolation/Quarantine Care Package Form located at the bottom of this page. The cost is $75 and will be billed to your student account. Please note these packages are only available to students who have been put in isolation/quarantine.
- Orders must be submitted by 4pm the day before. (For example: Tuesday’s meals must be ordered by 4pm on Monday)
- Breakfast will be delivered between 8:45am - 9:45 am
- Lunch will be delivered between 11am - 1pm
- Dinner will be delivered between 4:30 - 5:30pm
For any questions, please contact the dining office at (314) 246-6902 or email email@example.com. For after hour emergencies please contact your RA or the RA on call.