1. Ordering your meals: Breakfast will be a preselected continental breakfast, lunch will have options on order form and for dinner, click on theMarletto’s menutab to view the dinner options. In the upper right corner, click on the menu tab and look for isolation/quarantine. These instructions along with a link to the meal ordering form (bottom of page) will be in this link. Keep in mind that you will be ordering in advance for your meals.
2. If you would like to order a 7-day care package, click on the 7-Day Isolation/Quarantine Care Package Form located at the bottom of this page. The cost is $75 and will be billed to your student account. Please note these packages are only available to students who have been put in isolation/quarantine.
- Orders must be submitted by 4pm the day before. (For example: Tuesday’s meals must be ordered by 4pm on Monday)
- Breakfast will be delivered between 8:45am - 9:45 am
- Lunch will be delivered between 11am - 1pm
- Dinner will be delivered between 4:30 - 5:30pm
- For any questions, please contact the dining office at (314) 246-6902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For after hour emergencies please contact your RA or the RA on call.